2011-11-27

82. Advent Wreath Star

I was quite excited about this one - yet another experience I haven't made before: I made my very own Advent wreath. And since I'm slightly overambitious, I couldn't just decorate it with stars, no! It had to be shaped like a star itself. I'm not conviced that it's a good idea to make any other shape than an actual wreath if you have never done this before... But, oh well, I couldn't help myself. So, here's my Advent star, complete with decoration and four candles:


It's a bit of a challenge at the moment to be satified with anything I do, but I think I can accept this result and keep it on my table until Christmas. :)

P.S.: I know it's a little late, but I left the house at 8:45 this morning and just returned about 20 minutes ago, having spent a fabulous night with a rather large round of people playing 'Werwolves' - a party game elsewhere called Mafia, Assassins or Witch Hunt. I had never played it with that many special characters and it was so much fun! I can't wait for the next opportunity! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment