2011-11-24

80. Paper Clip Star

#@%-:($\##---#*%&\=??+*~%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all the swearwords I'm not typing out cause somewhere in the back of my mind I'm still aware of the fact that people might be reading this. But there's no need for anyone to read any further, really,

Right now, basically everything just sucks and I'm so so so so very SICK of it!
Here's a paper clip - a nice reminder of all the stupid, stupid, moronic, braindead work I had to do today. I had almost forgotten to finish it, let alone post it. So much for fury and where it gets you. But it felt somehwat satisfying to destroy some other paper clips along the way - even though it made me swear even more (or maybe exactly because of that...)


P.S.: It's actually working... Am I supposed to rejoice, now? For -------'s sake, just leave me alone.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great =) (and way more symmetric than my blob-like flower ;) ).
    I'm so glad that, this weekend, you could forget a bit about your annoying work on Thursday, or at least it seemed so to me.

    ReplyDelete