2011-11-06

62. Human Starlight Award Ribbon

I've recently seen pictures of some three-dimensional stars with ribbons that made them look like a kind of award ribbon. -Which gave me the idea of creating a special star award myself. I found these instructions on making a star out of a ribbon and used them to make this:


I call it the "Human Starlight Award" and it shall be awarded to people who bring some starlight into the darker corners of life. :)

The only problem at the moment is that the star needs glue in the end to keep it together and the only ribbon I've got is somewhat resitant to glue... It has already fallen appart once. I fixed it again, only as a five-pointed star because the ends were cut too short to get six knots again. Maybe it'll hold this time...
Looks like I'll have to get hold of some proper ribbon before I can go awarding this to people.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, now I understand why you were searching for purple ribbon today... ;)
    That looks really nice, especially because the ribbon is a bit transparent.

    ReplyDelete