2011-09-18

13. Yet Another Dinner

Looks like the past week really challenged me, and though I got through everything better than I had expected and I enjoyed it all a lot, it's now taking its toll: I caught a really nasty cold, the kind where you're suddenly drained of all energy so quickly you barely have time to grab enough tissues and make your way to bed. This morning, I had still been optimistic but now I feel completely whacked - and I'm having trouble fallsing asleep because I can't seem to breathe whenever I lie down.
Okay, enough of that. What cheered me up was a star for dinner. (Food tends to have that effect on me, star or not...)


A very plain and simple Quesadilla. Not really special after the incredibly delicious food I've had over the past weekend, but I just love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment