2011-09-10

5. Walk of Creativity

Well, I suppose sooner or later a walk of fame-star just had to be made. I considered briefly unsing it as the final project - should I ever get there - but very quickly dropped the idea because: firstly, fame really isn't my thing, and secondly, instead of a reward this is actually quite nice as some sort of affirmation at the beginning, telling me: 'You don't need to do this to prove you are creative - 'cause you already are. This is not about great achievement but about having fun!'
And when I finally figured out what to do about the category symbol, I decided to set to work immediately - well, after having acquired some suitable paper.


This will now go on my door (from the outside) making a very clear statement that behind this door, creativity rules. Enter at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment