2011-09-26

21. Linocut Star

I am once again quite grateful for the simplicity of stars. Linocut is another technique I haven't tried in a really long time - and when I did it was never with a satisfactory result because I used to be far too ambitious. So, here I am now with a very simple cut and if I'm honest, I have to say I rather like it:


How wonderful it is to have all these different materials ready to use! By the time I get back to my place I'll have to make do with what little I've got.

P.S.: I think it's time to send a big THANK YOU over the wide ocean to Keri Smith who has been a great inspiration to me over the past one and a half year (and continues to be) when it comes to losing perfectionism - bit by bit. So many things can be so much more fun! :)

P.P.S.: Is this the first 7-pointed star? I think it is. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment