2011-09-08

3. Star-Eggie

Eggie in the basket is among my top three things to have for breakfast. If I'm not very much mistaken, the first time I came across this adorable idea of a fried egg was in 'V for Vendetta'. I couldn't wait until the 5th of November to try this out, so here it is: the special edition "Star Challenge" of eggie in the basket!



P.S.: Where can you buy a single egg? Well, I don't know. I've tried the farmer's market without having any luck. But you can meet some really nice people who offer to buy a whole box of 6 (even though they hadn't actually planned to buy eggs) and sell you one of them. Lots of thanks to an unknown elderly man for this one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Bon Appetit!
    What a brilliant idea!!

    You should really watch the Julie & Julia movie.
    I actually am watching it right now and they have this one music piece, that's also in Chocolat... Another movie one should watch again!!

    Anyway, I have to get back to my term paper (28 hours left, not on e single sentence down -.-'')

    I'm already looking forward to your next idea!
    *hugs*
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make those!!! Looks delicious :)
    Mel

    ReplyDelete