2012-08-15

343. Star Dominoes

Every now and then, when I go shopping, they hand out these useless little collectibles at the counter - mostly stickers of some sports team or other. Last time, though, it wasn't stickers but dominoes... Oh well. I mean, really? At least those stickers can go flat into the little albums that come with them, but dominoes? They may be said to be more useful than stickers, but aren't they actually even less useful than stickers until you've got at least half a game complete? Okay, I'm not going to go any deeper - this is a whole new field of philosphy for me and I feel like walking on thin ice here...

Anyway, I eventually put them to some use and scraped off the original design to redecorate them with stars:


1 comment:

  1. at least you have a use for them ;-)
    I think it´s all, the give-a ways at the store, nonsense too.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete