2012-05-07

244. Rubik's Cube Star

Wow! I did! it! I solved it! Twice already! AND I figured out how to make a star appear on one side:

 

As the little nerd in disguise that I am, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist this challenge forever... So, today is the day I finally sat down and learned how to solve Rubik's Cube. No, I did NOT figure it out myself! I followed instructions - but I'm so close to not needing them anymore... ;)


To celebrate the occasion, I wanted to dedicate a star to this wonderful little puzzle - well, it's a bit of a stretch, but one can interpret the above picture as "white star against blue sky".^^

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that there even WERE instructions on how to solve a Rubik's Cube! I like the way you incorporated you Rubik's success into a star.
    :)

    ReplyDelete