2012-05-03

240. Bike Bell Star

This is number four and I really hope it's going to last!

My first bell was broken after the bike had been shoved around and fallen over so many times outside various university buildings. The second one was a gift from a friend but only a few weeks later, somebody twisted off the beautiful lid and stole it! The third one was a gift from my mum - a very old one, very loud, and very recently painted with very beautiful stars - but the slightest bumb in the road would make it ring and I found no way to fix this, so it kept scaring people for no reason.

Now! Today, I bought another very simple black bell of which the lid cannot be twisted off - and I painted a star on it:


1 comment:

  1. Also make sure you lock your tire to the frame of the bike, and the bike frame to the bike rack.


    bike bell

    ReplyDelete