2012-02-27

174. Phone Charger Star

Right... I've come to the point where I need to compromise... I really want to make it through the next five weeks with continuous stars but there is so much going on right now that I find it not only challenging but almost impossible. So I have decided that it's okay to work ahead should I get an opportunity for more than one star a day; it's also okay to not 'make' much but rather just take an interesting photo; it's also okay to make a star very similar to another one I've made befor (talk about snow...); and - most importantly - SIMPLICTY!

So, here's a star I made today which has to count for yesterday:


Its significance:
1. I took a lot of time for phone calls yesterday. (This is my phone charger.)
2. ACCEPT IMPERFECTION! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's really not compromising to be ahead. If I have a lot of ideas in one day I save them in their own file to use later. And one day I made an entry of a sliced canned ham! (it was hideous)

    ReplyDelete